Here is my fave way to make super simple, super tasty (and healthy!) sweet potato wedges. All you need…
- Paprika (approx 2tsp)
- Cajun (approx 2tsp)
- 1 Cal Spray
- 3x Sweet Potatoes
- Large Veg Knife
- Large Bowl
- Chopping Board
- Baking Tray + Foil
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop your sweet potatoes into your preferred size wedge (I love ’em chunky!)
- Throw them in a bowl + spray them until they are covered in 1 Cal Spray.
- Toss/rub them (ahem) around with the spices (add more if you wish.)
- Line your tray with foil and spread out your wedges.
- Pop them in the oven for 40 mins.
- Enjoy your delicious, flavoursome, healthy wedges!
They are the perfect addition to any meal or even as a snack! I partiularly love them with homemade naked burgers!
With Love, Naomi x